Points of Pride
- In 2020, Texas A&M ranked No. 11 in the nation and No. 1 in Texas for best value, according to Money magazine.
- Texas A&M has the largest number of graduates serving as CEOs of Fortune 500 companies – 4.
- Texas A&M is No. 3 in the nation for research funding, according to the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Texas A&M is ranked No. 1 in the nation among public universities for students studying abroad by the Institute of International Education.
- Texas A&M is ranked No. 20 in the nation among public universities by the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings.