Points of Pride
- Alabama’s Department of Advertising and Public Relations in the College of Communications and Information Sciences was named the Most Outstanding Education Program by PRWeek magazine.
- In 2020, and for the fourth time in five years, Alabama was recognized as a Top Producing Institution for Fulbright U.S. Students.
- Alabama’s Douglas Klutz, a criminology and criminal justice instructor, was named the No. 1 college professor in the nation by both CEOWORLD magazine and Best Value Schools.
- In 2020, Alabama was recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes magazine.
- The Alabama School of Law is ranked No. 12 among public institutions by U.S. News & World Report.