Points of Pride
- The four departments within Vanderbilt’s School of Medicine Basic Sciences are all in the top 10 for funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the biochemistry department ranks No. 1 nationally.
- Vanderbilt is ranked No. 14 among all universities, public and private, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Vanderbilt has generated an impact of $11.9 billion in economic activity, approximately 79,200 jobs and more than $4.2 billion in labor income.
- Former Vanderbilt student-athlete Sarah Fuller became the first woman to compete and score in a major conference college football game in 2020.
- Opportunity Vanderbilt has provided $1.25 billion in need-based undergraduate aid to more than 12,500 students.